BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Freaky Friday on Tuesday...


Just a short post tonight... It's Alex's birthday - Happy Birthday!! And I've been at the high school for hours since DD tried out for the Dance Team, (and made it :) Congratulations DD!! And Bubba came to see me - I love you Bubba and glad I got to see you!!


But my comment tonight is about what Rush Limbaugh mentioned today... that he was using his iphone dictation by way of Bluetooth as he spoke to his wife from his car, and what ended up on the screen was not even close to what he said. And not only that, but it said, "Obama's minions are taking over and there is nothing you can do about it." Say what?!? He continued to try to get the message to his wife, so he deleted it and tried again, and this time it was about "wind power and Obama and you don't have a chance." He tried a third time to dictate a text through Siri (Apple's iPhone 4S personal assistant - artificial intelligence) and it still came back completely different than what he had said.
I find this completely creepy... I use my iPhone 4S dictation every day since I commute to a different town, and cannot text and drive. So in my messaging, I just use the microphone for dictation so I can say things and just press send. I'd say it gets what I say 95%, and the other is because of the car noise that distorts what I've said. But this?? It is clearly a breach.
Or else Siri is possessed...

0 comments: