BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"I'm blonde, what's your excuse?" - Reese Witherspoon



Ok, enough already! Leave Jessica Simpson alone! So her weight yo-yo's?! So what! So do a lot of women! Jessica is very lovable - completely ditzy, in a cute way. She's a Texas girl and loves fashion - a true girly-girl. I know... a lot of women don't like women like her, but I also like Kathie Lee Gifford too. Yes, she's perky, but she's real. She loves her husband and her darling children. She had to go through her husband's infidelity in public, and has endured so much hatred. Now they're doing it to Jessica Simpson, and I'm NOT going to take it anymore! And I refuse to cheer for the Dallas Cowboys anymore, after that JERK Tony Romo broke it off with Jessica on her BIRTHDAY.. What a chump. Yack! I hope she finds true love with someone who has a good heart, and sees her for the good hearted gal that she is. Some may call Jessica stupid, but she's got a fashion business that brings in $500 million a year.
She's laughing all the way to the bank.

0 comments: