BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies."

Currently reading - Golf's Sacred Journey

Favorite movie - Fried Green Tomatoes and Steel Magnolias
Worst Habit - Clearing my throat non-stop, and interrupting
Favorite Guilty Pleasure - eating chocolate and reading a gossip magazine (hey! I'm a girl)
When I was a kid, what I wanted to be when I grew up - Peace Corps worker (hey I was a child of the 60's!)
First job - worked at my father's electric company - ugh - watched the clock tick...
First thing I do in the morning - put in contacts and post quote on Facebook
Favorite place to eat - Greeter's Corner - Laguna Beach, California
If I could have a celebrity for a neighbor, I would choose - Rush Limbaugh
Favorite place to get away - I already live in the Hill Country, so I just take a drive
What makes me happy? Well, of course my children - but also the beach, Laguna Beach, Romantic Comedy movies, and laughing with old friends
My three most used bookmarks on my computer browser - Facebook, Twitter and Drudge
My first car - a 70 turquoise Bronco (still my favorite car)
Best invention of the last 50 years - the internet, wow, it blows me away
Last movie I saw - Eat, Pray, Love
Biggest challenge - Finances - ugh...
What I'm afraid of - dying before I make my mark on this world

0 comments: