BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"If my people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear..."


from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." - 2 Chronicles 7:14

This is so difficult.... watching our current administration collapsing before our eyes... The president's main staffers are jumping ship. They aren't willing to go down on this sinking Titanic. This is the earliest I've seen the inner circle do this sort of thing to their boss.

The president is telling Democrats to 'Buck up' and that they are acting irresponsible. I've never seen this - ever. It sounds like a professor admonishing his class that they haven't tried hard enough on their homework.
The news today is saying that the jump on Wall Street is by wealthy liberals trying to make the market go up before the election.
Oh, and the president feels the need to tell us why he's 'Christian.' And as a Christian myself, I've never heard anyone say they are a Christian because they were drawn by the precepts of Jesus and because of the basic principles. Hmmmm.... No emotion. Just not believable to me. Many say he is doing this because reports of polls that say the number of people who believe he is Muslim is growing. I'm guessing that other polls say that most Americans want their president to be of the Christian faith.

These are perilous times. Our next election is not the normal fare. This election will actually decide if our country will continue as it has for the past 100 years, or be relegated to an impotent nation with such a huge loss of power and energy that we may never be able to pull out of.
Choose wisely...

0 comments: