BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 21, 2013

"You have now entered the Twilight Zone..."

http://youtu.be/k2mjs_gdMAI
Obama's Reptilian Secret Sevice Spotted AIPAC Conference 3 Angles (HD)

Well, THIS certainly caught my attention since Glenn Beck has it on his web page. I watched this and thought it was extremely creepy. Then I showed my high schooler who thought it was a bunch of hooey. Then I decided to do some internet research including You Tube, and have concluded that "reptilian shapeshifting" is demonic. There are websites that say you can do all of this by demonic rituals including drinking human blood. It then reminded me of a blog I did about Lady Gaga (I think it was last year) where she said she grows these horns and then they go back in. I thought it was a publicity stunt at the time, but even as late as last week, I read that her manager quit saying that she is a satanist and it had all gotten really creepy. Now it all makes a little more sense but you have to think outside the box because the paranormal is going to increase as this world has entered the end times. So, before you cross me (and Glenn Beck) off as crazy, you might look into it all. I admit that there are a lot of stupid links on this as well, so you have to separate the complete bogus from the strange and cannot explain.
But it is all really creepy...

0 comments: