BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

You can't fool all of the people all of the time

Just read that the White House has cancelled all public tours due to the SEQUESTER's spending cuts.... Ahem... excuse me while I bust out laughing... It seems a little too convenient for the president to cherry pick what is cut out due to this "sequester." I mean, WHO is actually deciding what is cut?? I've been saying all week, and now Sean Hannity is too, why don't we cut out the millions of dollars heading to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt instead of to the "disabled children?" Ooooooooh, I get it. This is all just the biggest scam of the year for all the stupid people. Let me get this straight... the sequester was Obama's idea, then he blames all the ills on the Republicans, and the lap-dog media reports those lies. Yeah, that's how it works. The stupid state-run media has been saying all week that "airports would be busier than they had been due to TSA budget cuts" along with other really important budget cuts in the government. Do they really think we're THAT STUPID????
Don't answer that....

0 comments: