BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

God Bless America...

Well, here it is Holy Week for me as a Christian, and Passover today as well.... I need God more than ever.  We all do... It seems everyone is stressed more than I've ever seen people stressed as a whole. My ex and my son both got jobs but are underemployed and hate their jobs. My daughter Alex is stressed to her limit working at a poorly run small business in Austin and trying her best to be the best mother and wife and employee as she can possibly be. My son's job pays pitifully and he's on his feet for 8-9 hours straight with no breaks, and a 15 minute slot for lunch. My ex got a job in the dying printing business, where he is unappreciated and demoralized beyond compare, and isn't making enough to even make ends meet. But I'm not one to ever give up, so I'm going overtime in praying, and we will OVERCOME with God's help.
My daily commentary from my twitter comments:
1. North Korea puts rocket units on alert to 'attack US' -- Why isn't anyone talking about this ?!? Why doesn't anyone care? No one is taking this seriously...
2. Egyptian mosque turned into house of torture for Christians after Muslim Brotherhood protest -- why aren't Christians outraged?!? Are we so calloused to all of the news that it means nothing?? Why aren't Christian pastors and priests leading the charge on this?? Why aren't more Christians protesting the Christian minister that's in an Iran prison for evangelizing??  Why are we sending money to these monsters that hate us????
3. Biden's limo services for European visit cost taxpayers (THAT'S US) $321,665. And the prez has taken a lavish vacation for the third month in a row. And he conveniently stops White House tours due to the sequester, but keeps spending TONS on traveling like he's royalty. Speaking of the sequester, the pentagon suspends Thunderbird and Blue Angel air shows... wow.... I mean, I know liberals hate the military and are not proud of them, but this is SO in-your-face...Also regarding the 'sequester,' the federal jobs website lists THOUSANDS of openings, yet tells us we have to shop air shows and White House tours...
4. Mayor Doomberg says, "the government has the right to 'infringe on your freedom' - ummmm, who died and made HIM king???  That pompous jerk has decided to spend $12 million of his own money to fight gun rights advocates.
Ughhhhh.... I'M NOT GIVING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: