BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 21, 2012

What's in a name?

I STILL can't decide on a grandmother name... Nothing feels right... Everything sounds too old or too weird. I like Grammy but my son-in-law's mother has that name. I kind of like the Hawaiian grandma nickname of Tutu but my kids hate it. My mother was Mimi and my great-grandmother was Mammy but as far as I'm concerned, I can't fill those shoes. My other grandma was Memaw but she was a tough old boot, so no to that one. I like Zsa Zsa, kind of fun but my kids refuse. Sugar is southern sounding but Alex said no to that. I have a friend that is Gigi and another is Honey. Sigh. They just don't feel right. For awhile I liked MeMo but changed my mind. Then I liked Lulu but then.. no. Today I'm liking a new one because its funny. I laugh every time I hear it -- Big Mama.
What do you think??

0 comments: