BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 14, 2012

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Is anyone else getting weary or is it just me? Weekends used to be a time of rest but no more. And I don't just mean physically, but also mentally wearing. Maybe it's because I'm an older single mother? Maybe it's the worrying about money? Maybe it's the worrying about my unemployed son or ex-husband or brother-in-law or the non-family members who are unemployed. Maybe it's the stress of the upcoming election and the frustration of watching the 'state-run' media in the bag for the liberals.
So today I had to go to my special place to talk to God. I usually do my praying as I drive around all day, and predominantly on my 30 minute commute. But when I take it a step further, I go to this special place.
Sigh.
I know I have MUCH to be thankful for. And I did start with my thank you's for many, many blessings. But critical times call for critical prayer, and that is certainly now. Most pastors that fall in the 'born-again' category say we are in the End Times, and our gut tells us that. Something is off-center. Something has shifted in the heavenlies. I don't know how else to say it.
But here's my good news. We win. I can feel it. Conservatives are going to win this election. I can just feel it in my gut. And it will start turning around. Are we far down the road of no-return? Unfortunately yes. But at least we can start heading in the right direction. And it will give business owners hope. Because small business owners HIRE the middle class. And it's those of us here in the middle that are struggling the hardest. So just remember -- we also vote.

And THAT, my fellow American, should give you hope...

0 comments: