BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me..."

Here's where I'm at right now.... I really think that Mitt Romney is going to win the presidency. I know the country has been dumbed down. And I know that the younger generation just doesn't get it. And I know that this country is suffering more than we ever have in my lifetime. Which is why I have to believe that common sense will prevail and everyone's answer will be no to the question of "Are you better off than you were four years ago?"
Here's my texts with my grown son from today:
Son: Have you voted already?
Me: Nope, too busy til paper is out but I will cuz I HAVE TO CANCEL YOUR VOTE!!!!!
Son: Obama gave me a special phone number to call for people like you....

He always has known my buttons to push!! He was kidding of course, but I guess living in Austin has taken it's toll. He says he's a Democrat now because he wants healthcare AND he's been unemployed for over a year and is afraid Republicans will hurt his situation. I'm blue in the face trying to tell him that if Romney wins, jobs will start to open up again and he will be better off than now.
Poor Bubba... He started regurgitating back to me all of what the mainstream media has brainwashed him with - that Obama came into George W's mess and it will take longer to fix it. I said that Obama and Dems have made it a million times worse (or should I say TRILLION?) with all of the stimulus' and healthcare, etcetera ad nauseum. This is the problem. All of the Obama voters are deceived because they've been lied to. If you only watch liberal media, you will have only heard the lies.
As I am praying so very hard these 40 days before the election, I am interceding for this nation because, for many, "they know not what they do." And maybe, just maybe, if Romney gets elected as I think he will, that things will get so much better - drastically so - that I will be able to say 'I told you so.'
Sigh. I certainly hope so. I won't get any pleasure by saying it though. If this country can keep from falling off the upcoming cliff, then I will only feel relief. Huge relief. And I will give the glory to God, who is the only one who can fix this.
Was thinking today that Romney and Ryan remind me of the old actors in TV shows of my youth. Like  "Leave it to Beaver" and "My Three Sons." They look so clean cut. And trustable. And smart. And capable. And decent. It's so refreshing after this hip-hop, "cool" president who has even admitted to doing cocaine, and hangs with questionable people and questionable pastor and questionable associations. I blame the media for getting him elected four years ago. But he can't run on sizzle anymore. There is a four year record.
And it ain't good....


0 comments: