BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Biden: "Two Beers Short of a Six Pack" - Texas saying

Worst. Debate. Ever.
Just watched the vice-presidential debate... I am (almost) speechless. So many thoughts, where shall I begin? Hmmmm, I guess the moderating. Martha Raddatz let Biden continue to interrupt Paul Ryan, and then SHE would cut off Ryan, so it was basically two against one. But I guess I can't complain too much because she let Biden flap his gums which made him look like the BUFFOON that he is. He reminded me of a Cheshire cat with his (crap) eating grin and was the epitome of SMUG. Yes, a smug, smirking, schmuck. He really comes across as unstable with his laughing like a fool. And CLEARLY it would be SCARY  if he were ever to assume the role of president. Joe is very rude, very unprofessional,  and very undisciplined.
Alex and I texted a few things during the debate, here are a few:

Alex: Biden would be as bad a president I could ever think
Me: He is scary...
Alex: This is very very frustrating
Me: I'm ancy and want to pace
Alex: I want to slap Biden; so smug, so stupid
Me: What a blowhard
Alex: Did he really just use his wife's death to lead into a political topic of cars?!?!
Me: Ugh, yes
Alex: Biden's smug laughing is so distracting
Me: He's an ASS
Alex: She (moderator) only interupts Ryan!!!
Me: Exxxxactly
Me: All Biden does is flap his gums
Alex: I am pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: Stop him!!!
Alex: This is rigged!!
Me: They said it would be on ABC
Alex: He has talked 3x as much
Me: She's such a jerk
Alex: Interrupting
Me: He seems unstable
Alex: Ryan is doing great given the circumstances
Alex: Biden is just a used car salesman
Alex: Ryan comes across as professional
Me: True

The biased moderating made a bad debate worse. But then Obama went to ABC moderator Martha Raddatz's wedding...
Gentlemen may we have a verdict???


0 comments: