BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Super Week


Well, it's Super Week for the Super Bowl... It's hard for me to get excited about the 'Yankee Bowl' since both teams are from the Northeast. And it's being played in Indianapolis; somehow it's hard to get excited about that too... And I can't STAND Tom Brady. Our sports editor was baffled at that today, saying he thought all women loved him because he's good-looking. I answered that I will like a good-looking man until he thinks he's good-looking, and then I lose all interest. I do like Eli Manning and that entire family, so I guess I'll root for the Giants. The entertainment this year is Madonna, of all people... I guess it's all so unexciting, that they are looking for a Janet Jackson moment?? And really, in the music world, Madonna is sort of a has-been. Did everyone else turn them down?? I guess the best thing will be the commercials.

Now THAT'S something I can get excited about... Bueller? .... Bueller??

0 comments: