BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 19, 2012

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..."


Do we care that Marianne Gingrich is dishing on her ex-husband? Yes and no... I DO believe in confession and forgiveness and redemption (as Rick Perry said today.) And I do believe Gingrich when he says he has called upon God and turned his life around. But it didn't really change my mind about him. I have always thought him to be extremely sharp and well-experienced yet has too much baggage to be president. As I said earlier, we (conservatives) in America, hold our presidents to a higher standard, and Gingrich doesn't meet that standard. I want someone with similar morals to me in the White House. I want someone with a good head on their shoulders, who makes decisions based on their integrity and belief system, not on some political poll. For me, that person is Rick Santorum, (who by the way, IS the winner of the Iowa caucus, although no one seems to care.) Big Media wants Mitt Romney, so we will continue to get the news barrage about him.

It's going to be a long year...

0 comments: