BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Mean people suck..."


Yes, that's right, I watch American Idol. I know, I know, I'm a Baby Boomer, and not many of us do, but it's really a guilty pleasure. I love watching these kids plucked out of obscurity and watch them bloom right before our eyes. So tonight, they are down to 4 contestants, 2 guys and 2 girls. My favorite one left is Haley, a raspy, blues singer who is AWESOME. Obviously JLo (Jennifer Lopez) and Randy (Dawg) did NOT agree with me (or the audience) and were 10x meaner than Simon Cowell EVER was. I mean it was RUDE. It was even embarressing how mean they were. The first performance she gave, those 2 were obviously trying to get her voted off. Fortunately Steven Tyler, who is very endearing, jumped in and told Haley that the other 2 were dead wrong and that she gave a beautiful performance.

I know, it's "Bubble gum for the brain" but sometimes we just need that - right??

0 comments: