BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free."

Can I tell you something about me? I am all about the truth, all of the truth. Years ago I played church and found it to be empty, and hypocritical. I walked away. I threw out the "baby with the bath." And I rebelled. For a long time. I'm not going to go through the entire story, but suffice to say, I want the truth and nothing but the truth. And so the church I attend now believes in the Bible, the entire Bible and they don't cherry pick what they like and leave out the part they don't like.

I say this to preface what I'm about to post. I believe there are prophets because the Bible said there are prophets, and that didn't stop when Jesus left the planet. It says Jesus is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. And none of the gifts stopped either. I'm not turning my blog into a religious one - no, I just want to say that I do read prophecies, and they are accurate.
On the Elijah List, there was a prophecy by Kim Clement on April 4, 2007 at Bethel Church in Redding, CA.( If you want to google, "Kim Clement prophecy April 4, 2007) you can read it too.
Here is an excerpt from that prophecy:
"I am God and you have called to Me, and many from this Nation have said, 'Enough--enough of religion and enough of dead speech.'" The Spirit of God said, "This is a moment of resurrection." For the Spirit of God says, "Honor Me with your praise and acceptance of this that I say to you. This that shall take place shall be the most unusual thing, a transfiguration, a going into the marketplace if you wish, and into the news media. Where Time Magazine will have no choice but to say what I want them to say; Newsweek what I want them to say; and The View, what I want to say."

"Trump shall become a trumpet," says the Lord! "I will raise up the Trump to become a trumpet and Bill Gates to open up the gate of a financial realm for the Church," says the Spirit of the Living God!

Just thought this was an interesting thing to share...

0 comments: