BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 4, 2014

You'll have to read this to find out what's in it...

My apologies... I cannot seem to pick a subject like I used to and write on it, but I will try.
But not today.
You see, I'm mad. I'm mad that this country has been dumbed down. I'm mad that people who don't have God have taken over the public schools, and the arts, and organizations that used to be good for children like Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts. I'm mad that the media isn't doing what they used to do as a checks and balance, but have become a propaganda machine for every liberal administration. I'm mad that when groups arise like the Tea Party, who are just a bunch of regular citizens at a grass roots level trying to fight this, are made out to be the enemy more than the jihadists who are trying to kill us at every juncture. I'm mad that I read this morning that the military is telling their people that they cannot donate to the Tea Party and/or Christian organizations like the American Family Association, which goes against everything the constitution says and stands for.
But mainly I'm mad because everyone has gotten too selfish and too fearful to actually fight this stuff. Even my pastor and most of my fellow church members have told me to just "give it to God" and that He will work it out. Arrrrrrrrgggggggggg. WHO DO YOU THINK HE'S GOING TO WORK IT OUT THROUGH???? God is a SPIRIT!!! He works through His children to get things done!! We are His arms, His legs, His mouth!! He speaks through us. He hugs through us. He helps through us. He changes things through us. What don't they GET about that!!! The liberals sure let the devil work through THEM to get things done, and make no mistake, that is EXACTLY what is happening. Every day I wake up to more and more nauseating stories, and they used to be in other countries, but this kind of sin and display are happening more and more in the USA to where we can hardly recognize this country anymore. Like the story of the guy shot and killed at a convenience store this week in the East Coast area, and not only did no one even stop to help, they STEPPED OVER HIM for over 15 minutes until help was called!!! Are there some bastions of good people? Yes, but they are fearful. They see the IRS has hired up to go out and prosecute all of Obamacare, the bill we"had to pass to see what was in it."  My good friend says it's too late to save this country, so you guessed it, he's not doing anything either. Some Christians are just standing there waiting to be raptured, because they're too scared or too lazy to actually do something. Many believe we are in the End Times, so what's the point?
I'LL TELL YOU WHAT THE POINT IS; Jesus told us to keep doing His work until He comes.
Just. Do. It.

0 comments: