BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 13, 2014

Practice random acts of kindness...

It's going to be a good day.... I was in the drive-through at Starbucks today and when I pulled up to the window, the barrista said it was all taken care of. "What??" I asked in gleeful disbelief. He said the car in front of me paid for mine as well.
THIS MADE MY DAY!! There is still hope in the world. Still a nice anonymous person out there willing to do a random act of kindness!! This may seem small, but it is HUGE! I don't get paid until Wednesday. I have very little money to make it to Wednesday. This is the broke -est I have ever been, or close. I was going to have my coffee be my lunch. So, to me, this wasn't just $2.98 -- it was something that gives me huge hope!! I said a prayer - a huge prayer - for whoever that person was, and will pray for them all day.
Sometimes it's the little things that give you a glimmer of hope...

0 comments: