BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 10, 2013

Quien Sabe?


Okay, I'm super tired... I can't sleep unless it's quiet and I have a teenager and it's summer... so I'm averaging about 4 hours of sleep a night...
Anyway.
Just a quick weigh in on the PRISM whistleblower. My take? He's a hero - a big, fat HERO... Now I can only go on the information that's out there at this point, but it does appear that he's risking his life by revealing the truth. He's fled America and is hiding in Hong Kong, allegedly. Most are wondering why Hong Kong, so I'm sure there must be a good reason. He is only 29 years old, and appears intelligent and purposed. I'm not sure I can call him a man of good character yet, because I don't know enough about him, but his girlfriend for the past 4 years is a pole dancer, so there's that...
He could be one of those people who sat there watching the overwhelming lies and just couldn't take it anymore - like Bourne Identity or something. And even at his younger age, he somehow realized the magnitude of this, and looked around and wondered how the others that knew the top secrets could be such sell- outs. Just take the money and run. And let the world (and particularly our country) be damned. At least that's how I'm hoping this all went down.
Time will tell...

0 comments: