BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 14, 2013

"I've got a line on you Babe..." - Spirit

I have a great idea - someone needs to start a television channel just for Baby Boomers. You know, like MTV, only a little older. Now I'm not talking about the WWII generation with Big Band music. No, I thought of it today as I drove around town selling, and started thinking about the old cartoons that no one can see anywhere these days. Or how about the old Little Rascals? They are considered not politically correct.  And I want to hear 70's rock, and 80's for retro and well, let us relive the "good old days." I haven't thrown in the towel, I'm just homesick for the old days, when there was sanity. When I watch the movie, "Sand Lot," that brings it back and even the "Goonies," which is later but still reminds me of when kids could leave the house without a cell phone and play all day without today's dangers of pedophiles, et al. It would reach a valuable target market, as we Baby Boomers are still the largest segment of the population. Lately I've been listening to 70's and 80's rock, and my teenager agrees and says we had the best music. She and her friends listen to a lot of it too.
Go figure...


0 comments: