BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"Ignorance is bliss."


Yes, we're heading into the "Dog Days of Summer..." I think it's the last 10 - 14 days of July? Anyway.

Everyone is cranky. And mean. And rude. And the economy certainly doesn't help.
And what makes it a lot worse? Facebook.
Out of my boredom, I sign in only to see everyone having these fun vacations and posting pictures non-stop about how lucky they are... And these "Facebookers" are really starting to annoy me with constant status' like: "What to wear?" or "Heading out to have fun" or chronicling when they go to the bathroom!!! (Okay, I exaggerated, but you get the point.) I think it's time to go back to my "ignorance is bliss" situation. The less I know, the better I'll feel.
It's what I'm doing with the news lately too. Blah blah blah the debt ceiling blah blah blah... Like I can do something about it... We hear the liberals are bluffing, and then we hear that our country's credit rating has already gone down in anticipation of not raising the debt ceiling. And once again, it's summer, and most Americans want a vacation from all this CRAP. All we ever hear is "the sky is falling, the sky is falling." Well, whatever... Let it fall. I can't do anything to change it. I don't have extra money to buy gold, or even non-perishable food. All I can do is pray that God will take care of me and my family if something does happen - and I can pray regardless if I listen to the news or not.
So goodbye Facebook, you're the next one that's getting the axe...

0 comments: