BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 10, 2011

"Forgiveness is the stroke of God within us."

My favorite royal is Sarah Ferguson, "Fergie," (the original Fergie...) She's the most real, the most honest, and the most relate-able. Has she made mistakes? Yes, lots. Has she made really bad mistakes? Yes, and she's owned them and is trying to make up for them.

As someone who has made more mistakes than I care to share in my life, I just appreciate her frankness. I like the way she and Princess Diana used to giggle at royal events. She's a real "girls-girl" and I'm sure we'd be friends if I was given the opportunity. I felt sad for her when she wasn't invited to Prince William's wedding, and had to watch her daughters and ex-husband on television, but she did cross the wrong line with them, and it was their choice and their wedding guest list...
Well, Sarah is welcome here in the United States, a country that is forgiving and accepting - truly a country that gives second chances.
She's welcome at my house any time...

0 comments: