BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fashion Police at Monaco Wedding

Sorry readers, slow news weekend... So! My continued Fashion Police coverage of Prince Albert's not-ready-for-primetime wedding. Here is the bride after she changed into her second dress (seems to be the new trend so you can be photographed a little more casual.) And then here is Prince Albert looking like Gopher on "The Love Boat."
As a matter of fact, the gay-looking uniform on men was quite the style yesterday, and evidently all women who own or could borrow a crown...



I call this the "Statue of Liberty" look...
Note the couple looks like they're going to a costume party...
And the more medals on the uniforms the more impressive...
This is sort of a Prom look, where the guy coordinated his sash with her dress...
Ugh, more of the same. Are these people boring or what?!


And when you don't have a crown, just settle for the Miss America sash with no title...
I'm just a "commoner" but I KNOW I could have dressed better than these women...
Another Prom dress...
Probably my vote for Best Dressed there...
And last but not least, Worst Dressed...

0 comments: