BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 17, 2012

"That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets." - Mean Girls

Well, I'm sitting here at work, killing time again, since my work is basically done but I have to wait "until the bell rings." DD texted me from school and said all the girls were "all over" her boyfriend at the lunch table flagrantly flirting right in front of her... This brings me to the subject of women. They suck. Yes, I'm a woman but prefer the company of men because, yes, women suck. They are catty, jealous, mean, rude, hormonal, cut-throat, men-stealing brats. DD cannot find ONE friend still that has her back. Not ONE friend that is happy for her that she has a boyfriend and is not insanely jealous. Not one girl she can confide in that she could trust with ANYTHING. And yes, all girls in this high school find DD's boyfriend "sexy" so they come around like dogs.
Add to this that DD has no siblings at home so doesn't know how to deal with these types of girls. She just smiles and dies inside. I'm having to teach her to speak up, be sarcastic, give them "the look," -- SOMETHING that shows these beeches that it's NOT ACCEPTABLE. I get so sick and tired of bitchy girls!! Is it just me? Is it just Texas? Are all women everywhere like this? It gets weary fighting off these types. DD is like me, where she prefers guy's company, but that doesn't work so well in high school when guys, straight guys, cannot "be friends." It's the kiss of death to them.
Ugh...

0 comments: