BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

THE Gift

As a Baby Boomer, I have a lifetime of watching relationships and have decided that once in a Blue Moon, people receive "THE Gift." THE Gift is your soulmate, the one you have such wonderful chemistry with, that it's euphoric, it's heavenly bliss. It's so wonderful that some are jealous, some are happy for you, and ALL want it. But not all receive it.
I'm not sure why these select few receive THE Gift, but they do, and they seem to know just how rare it is. The ones that don't receive THE Gift try to figure out what's different about that guy and that girl, that they would be so blessed to have this. But alas, there is no figuring it out. I WILL say that it's always really nice people that it happens to, and that the male and female are equally nice. There's not one giver and one taker in the couple, but both are givers. Maybe that's part of the secret, but there's no other rhyme or reason. There are only a few people in my life that I have known that have received THE Gift, and I am truly happy for them.
It's a little bit of heaven on earth...

0 comments: