BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"Where's the Beef? Part 4"

Yes, I know... It sounds creepy for a Baby Boomer aged woman to think that Prince Harry is handsome, but it's not like we will ever be dating! I just think he is darling... And yes, his brother is handsome too, but Harry has that twinkle in his eye and that adventurous spirit. He's the kind of guy that makes the girls swoon (oh, there I go, dating myself) but he has tons of charm and the looks to go with it.

I've watched the stats on my blog, and I find it curious and fascinating that more of my readers are in the UK than any other country! Yes, we are kindred spirits and ALL of my ancestors came from the UK, so really, we ARE family. When my parents went to Europe when I was in college, they came back and said I would like London the most, and in particular, Harrod's. I would love to visit and actually love to live there, at least for awhile. We Americans love the English, and truly think of them as family - older family.
Cheers to all my UK readers!

0 comments: