BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 8, 2010

SEVENTEEN


Ok, I want you to watch Miley Cyrus' new video and keep telling yourself, she's SEVENTEEN!! It's apparent she wants to be the next Britney Spears, making techno dance songs for clubs... She's provocatively dancing with older men (and women) and grinding on all of them. She's slithering on satin sheets like a snake. And she's SEVENTEEN... It's disgusting. How a parent would sign off on this, and they had to, because she's SEVENTEEN! My youngest daughter will be SEVENTEEN in 3 1/2 years, and imagining her doing this kind of video makes me nauseous, but then I also have a grown daughter, and I wouldn't want her doing this sort of thing either, ever.
God gives parents the privilege of raising children and protecting them. Seems like Billy Ray and Tish have thrown their cash cow to the wolves... for the almighty dollar??
AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!

0 comments: