BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"If everyone jumped off a cliff, would you?"


I'm not gay. Neither is the majority of the rest of the country... But I am COMPLETELY tired of almost every television show having this theme brought in.

I don't hate gays. It's just that I'm not gay, and I don't want to watch those that are. And I don't want my junior high age child seeing it non-stop.
Last night we watched 'Glee' together, but that will be the last time that I allow her to watch it. It started out as a high school Glee club, with lots of good songs, good dancing, and typical high school themes. Now? Apparently the writer/producer is a militant homosexual, so he has taken the gay guy in the show and based it all around his gay dramas. Oh, and add gratuitous lesbian sex so that everyone will think that it's normal. Well, it's NOT.
The Bible says that homosexuality is an abomination. Those are God's words so don't blame me...He makes the rules; I just try to follow them.

0 comments: