BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 22, 2013

"If I had a son, he would look like...."

Life continues to be extremely difficult. It's all I can do to get through the day. At some point I will go back to posting on one subject but until then, here are my tweets and comments:

-- Tweets from accused teenage killer (of Chris Lane) detail hatred of whites. Yeah.... How long did we  have to endure all of the crap about Trayvon and racism?? And have to listen to our president say things like, "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon." Yeah, well I DO have a son, and he looks like Chris Lane, you JERK. And three scumbags, who happen to have black skin, shot him because they were BORED. In the Zimmerman case, he claimed self-defense, and many other factors were at play. In this? The killers targeted a white person, and killed him for the fun of it. The scariest kind of murders...
-- Obama's brother linked to Muslim Brotherhood. Why does nothing surprise me any more??
-- Coptic Christians ask Obama why he doesn't care about them. Yeah, we ask this here in America too. He only seems to care about himself and his end game. God talks about looking at a man's heart and judging him on his actions. Words are nothing.
-- Even FRANCE is calling for actions against Syria regarding chemical weapons & the USA remains silent??? This was my comment to something I retweeted, noting the irony that even "make love, not war" France seems to have more conscience than our own country...
-- White House spokesperson not familiar with Austrailian shot for the fun of it? UNACCEPTABLE
-- White House spokesperson 'not familiar' with Chris Lane murder. Yeah right.... If you are familiar and lying, we get it. If you're truly not familiar, you're embarressing...
-- Parents banned from walking children to class. The article says it's due to the Sandy Hook incident. Hmmmm. If a school didn't let me walk my young child to class, then my child would not be attending that school. Period.
-- Is Distracting Protest a 'Public Hazard'? Video of State Troopers Arresting 'Impeach Obama' Protesters raising... (self explanatory)
-- Five Pillars of Islam Display Removed from Elementary School after Viral Photo Resulted in Nationwide backlash. Wrong on so many levels...
-- Obama to Bypass Congress Again to Impose Cell Phone Tax - Why doesn't someone stop this guy?! He's not King. Yet...
-- Government Wants to Ban Certain Tattoos and Piercings, Bill Passes in Senate. Ok. So I don't really like tattoos and piercings but I'm not going to make it illegal either. What happened to being free to do whatever we want to do unless it infringes on someone else's rights.??

Freedom is dwindling every day...

0 comments: