BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 13, 2012

You've come a long way baby....

Tonight I don't want to talk about politics... I'm already tired of all of this politic-ing and we've only just begun... Besides, I already know who I'm voting for, so what's the point of following it all blow by blow. Haven't MOST people in America decided?? Sheesh, we've been doing this a year already, and if someone is undecided at this point, they are a freaking IDIOT!! Do I want to see Paul Ryan say a few speeches telling the current administration where to stick it?? You betcha. But then it all becomes stressful when the liberals start all of their antics and cheating and lying and stealing and idiocy... Conservatives are rule-followers by nature, and liberals are not. It gets REALLY irritating. And arguing does no good. I'm not going to make them change their mind and they aren't going to get me to.

No tonight I want to talk about Miley Cyrus' hair. Because she is a good visual for all that is wrong with America. Here are the pictures of Miley (formerly named Destiny at birth but took her nickname) when she began Disney's "Hannah Montana" TV show, and the latest from a few days ago when she chopped it all off in what is called an "edgy" style.
Uh- huh........


0 comments: