BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..."

Ok, in my quest to NOT talk about politics these days SINCE IT'S ALL WE HEAR ON THE MEDIA, tonight I choose to talk about Jennifer Aniston. Yes, thank GOD she's engaged... and I mean that truthfully. NO ONE should have to endure what she has had to go through for the last seven years, when her HUSBAND (Brad Pitt, the cad) made a movie with Angelina Jolie, left her, and immediately got Angelina pregnant, all the while with the gossip magazines covering every detail... and of course papparrazi also taking every photo. And this has NEVER let up for seven full years (and 6 kids for Brad and Angelina.)
That poor lady... I cannot even imagine having my husband cheat on me with some sexy trampire, and then leave me, and then have/adopt 6 children in 7 years, and have every bit of it covered in the magazines. Not to mention that Brad hasn't spoken well of 'Jen' in his interviews during this time. What a jerk (and THAT'S the nicest way I can say it.) And every time Jennifer looks happy or is in the news, Brad comes out and disses her and tries to steal her thunder. Yet Jennifer has always taken the high road and been a true class act, and bitten her tongue while I'm sure she wants to lash out and scream at it all.
So a huge congratulations to her. And best wishes for a (rest of) lifetime of happiness with her fiance Justin Theroux. To me, he seems odd, and "dark" in a goth sort of way. But I guess he's a writer, an "artist" with a tortured soul? And it's also no secret that Jennifer started dating him while he was living with his girlfriend of 14 years, and then he left her so, who's the home wrecker now?
Anyway.
I hope she's happy now. And won't have to endure being on the split cover of every trashy magazine with either Brad or Angelina. And, of course, "Brangelina" are rumored to be getting married fairly soon, so there's that. Which leaves Justin's ex out there as the jilted one.
So here's hoping for her now...


0 comments: