BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A very personal story....

http://members.beforeitsnews.com/story/2052/831/Butterfly_People_Of_Joplin_..._Angelic_Helpers.html?currentSplittedPage=0

The above link is a really neat and true story that I read a week ago Saturday when I woke up. It's about what children in Joplin, Missouri saw during and after the devastating tornados last year, which they called "Butterfly people." It's a very moving article that I think you will enjoy as well.
After I read it, I had the chance to go to my "happy place" where I have been praying about a very big decision. Last summer I prayed there and asked God to give me a sign, and I asked for a white feather. Then I started walking around and came upon it - you guessed it, a white feather. But it was no ordinary white bird feather. It was a HUGE white feather, about 8-9" long, and it was the only one. This place is at the edge of town, and I looked around, and nothing looked like it was connected.
Well, time went on, and it's been a busy year, and I started praying about this thing again, so I went to my happy place again that Saturday. I got out of the car, and noticed a small white butterfly. I thought, "Okay, Lord, I see it." And then I looked around and there were more, and then more and then lots. Then the monarch butterflies came, and it was apparent that God was definitely telling me something. I got in my car, and sat there with my earphones on listening to a really neat worship song, and when the chorus came, "Hallelujah come," a FLOOD of white butterflies did a flyover my car. It was overwhelming. It's so personal, it's hard to describe. They've followed me since that day, but fewer and fewer each day. I guess my point is, that God is such a personal God. He's not a pie-in-the-sky, He's my Father, and He talks to me in His own way. And it's very, very cool.
I posted a You Tube video in the previous post, for you to see what the woman called a 'time traveler,' but if you look and listen carefully, she says it looks like a butterfly, and seems to be from another dimension.

It looks like one of the "butterfly people/angels" to me....

0 comments: