BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 10, 2012

"Don't be a titty baby..."

Evidently this new Time Magazine is supposed to hit the news stands tomorrow but is already provocative, to say the least. The photo is of Jamie Lynn Grumet, a parenting blogger, and is letting her four-year-old nurse on the cover of the national magazine.
I actually think is all a big to do about nothing. If a mother wants to nurse her child until he's older, so be it. My parents used to mention much older relatives that were "titty babies" (thus the term.) They both could remember cousins that were the baby of the family who were still nursing and were much older. I mean seriously, it's a mother's CHOICE. Yes, so I am pro-choice on breast-feeding. Give me a break.

Actually it's REALLY a story of a desperate liberal  magazine that's going under, and trying to get somebody, ANYBODY to read and/or talk about their story.
Every media wants drama du jour...

0 comments: