BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 24, 2012

"Start spreading the news..."

As I'm looking through the news to see what I want to comment on, there are so many things... But the story that disturbs me the most is the one about the man in New York City who staggered out of a bar and  fell down unconscious. Then others come over, and not knowing if he's sick or hurt, start stealing everything off of him. By different people. In front of security cameras. He has his wallet stolen. And his watch. A chain from his neck. His belt. And even his shoes, which they checked for money inside of them.
This makes me never want to even VISIT New York City. This is so vile and disgusting and disturbing, that I can only surmise that these people have no souls.
There are monsters in our midst...


0 comments: