BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son." - John 14:13

<
For my blog tonight, I'd like to do something different, just this once. You see, one of DD's friends, a 17 year old at her same high school and fellow cheerleader was diagnosed with 2 malignant, fast growing brain tumors. She was operated on last week, but the doctors could only remove part of one of them. She and her mother are going to the doctor tomorrow in San Antonio to discuss chemotherapy.

God still heals - He healed me of breast cancer - so I'm asking all of my readers if you are a Christian to stop and say a prayer for her, and ask that she be healed in Jesus' name.
Please.

(She is in the front row, white uniform, center girl.)

0 comments: