BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 27, 2011

"I swear on my mother's rechargeable batteries." - Rosie the Jetson's robot maid


I can't WAIT to get the new iPhone 4S. Seriously! For Christmas, I'm asking my family for money so I can go buy the new phone. The camera is supposed to be lots better than the previous one, and since I still have the 3G, then it's going to be tons better. I just always have it on me. Remember the tourists from Japan when we were young? They always had a camera around their neck. But no more! Now, we have our phones - and in particularly, the iPhone - the coolest adult toy - ever.

And now with "Siri" - I mean it's like the first robot in our homes. The Jetson's had Rosie, the robot maid, and we have Siri. When they talk back to you, with intelligence (albeit artificial) they become like a friend - in a robot sort of way. I'm dying to ask all the fun questions. I'm ready for it to tell me cool facts. I'm ready for her to help me out.
I'm just READY!!

0 comments: