BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 15, 2011

"I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your

words you will be condemned." - Matthew 12:36-37


Seems Harold Camping has released a statement that he thinks the Christian rapture is this Friday, October 21st where Christian believers will be whisked to heaven and hell will be unleashed on earth. The Apocalypse. I don't think it will happen Friday because God says in His word that we won't know the date or time but it does give me pause every time someone is willing to go out on a limb and make a prediction. And I have to ask myself, am I ready for that? Whenever it comes? Last Sunday at church, there were several older folks who had had dreams the previous week where they were impressed that God is coming back VERY soon - it's imminent. So, am I ready? Are my children ready? My family? My friends? My co-workers? Each time I hear this sort of thing, I pray for God to please wait. Wait until my loved ones are ready. These deadlines come and go, but one of these days, the time will come.
Are YOU ready...?

0 comments: