BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 22, 2011

"I'll be home for Christmas..."


So yesterday President O says he's bringing all 40,000 troops home from Iraq by Christmas. So where's his base celebrating in the streets?? Where's Cindy Sheehan?? Why aren't the liberals saying anything?? I really have no clue.

Why did he make this decision? Personally I think he heard Ron Paul, a Republican, say this in the debates last week, and when that happened, when even the Republicans want out, he quickly decided to do this. The timing is very suspect... and sudden, after his 2 1/2 years of being president. (I DID see a photo this week of a Hollywood star at the Occupy Wall Street protest with another protester with a Ron Paul shirt on, so I'm SURE they are paying attention.)
And I do agree with Ron Paul on Iraq. I think if you can't get it done in 9 years, then it's time to come home. We've lost all these wonderful men (and women) over the years and have spent a bazillion dollars, and for what?? I was never really on board with going in at the beginning. I have a lot of respect for George W but think he had some really bad intelligence that lead us into this. I remember when he kept threatening Saddam that he was going to attack, and ALL of the current Christian prophets said no, they felt strongly that we should not. We opened a terrible Pandora's box. Those countries that are not Judeo-Christian cannot handle democracy because they are uneducated and their laws are not based on the ten commandments like ours are. They believe murder, stealing and lying are fine in the name of their god. These Arab countries that are killing their leaders and hoping for freedom, seem to be ending up worse than before i.e. Egypt and Libya. The even more radicals are coming in, and setting up fewer freedoms. And there are no simple answers.
One thing I DO know, is that our troops are in the most danger ever, until they leave that terrible land...

0 comments: