BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"You can't teach common sense..."

Where is COMMON SENSE????!!! Yes, I'm a moral conservative and a fiscal conservative, but on environmental issues I call them as I see them. YOU DON'T BUILD A NUCLEAR PLANT IN AN EARTHQUAKE ZONE!!! Why do we have to TEACH common sense??? This is a no-brainer! And, truth be told, I have always been against nuclear power because the risks are way too high. I'm all for drilling here and drilling now, and drilling where ever we can! I'm for all kinds of energy, but NOT nuclear! I wish it had never been invented. It's not natural. It's scary. And now we, the global world, have to share the risks that Japan took when they built so much nuclear power in their earthquake prone country. And Californians are now buying up all of the potassium iodide tablets to prevent radiation poisoning... This is a huge wake up call. I'm glad all of these countries are putting nuclear power on hold - it's too risky!! It's not just a few deaths, it's massive. It ruins the area for the rest of my life. When coal miners get caught in mines, there are deaths sometimes for those that take the risk. But nuclear? We all suffer. A lot. For a long time.

Why are we even arguing about this??

0 comments: