BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 6, 2010

"Peace, Love, War, Woodstock"


I think I'm suffering from post-election hangover... not in the physical sense but mentally... I mean all I can really do is vote, and talk to others about the issues, but I don't seem to sway anyone. Everyone gets their own opinion, and then it MIGHT modify, but probably not change.
Besides, it's all terribly stressful. We keep hearing that the Fed is printing billions more, and that other countries are totally angry and are threatening to call their loans - aka collapse of our system and country. And then, of course, as the US goes, so goes the rest of the world. We seem to be teetering on oblivion, and there's not a THING I can do about it... except, of course, pray, of which I do.
I find myself dreaming of the past... reliving the old days. I think that's why retro is so popular. The Sixties, the Seventies, the Eighties - heck it was ALL better than it is now. What kind of hope can I pass on to my children? How IRONIC that the liberals ran on 'Hope and Change,' but all the wrong kind. The hope was for the indigent that Obama is trying to redistribute the wealth to, and same for the change. And in the mean time? Everyone suffers. A lot...
Evidently drinking (alcohol) has increased. No wonder. Everyone wants to forget about how bad it is. They want to rush Christmas, so we can feel some good cheer. We need some good will.
We need Jesus...

0 comments: