BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Holding our collective breaths..."



Election Day - Mid Term Elections

Well, it's 8 p.m. and things are looking much better for conservatives. And yes, I voted, but I would like to do so much more that pencil in some circles....
Fortunately for me, I live in Texas, which has fabulous conservative leadership. Consequently the top 5 cities in Texas are in the top 10 in America for job growth. And I am so relieved that our great leaders will be continuing in our great state! Governor Rick Perry is awesome!! So glad for his re-election!!
Another person I am very impressed with is Marco Rubio in Florida, who associated with the grassroots Tea Party. He is well-spoken, sharp, and has the pulse on how to start fixing this country's deep, deep problems.
Obama said that his name isn't on the ballot but his agenda is. I'm hoping this country is sending him the message that he cannot keep spending trillions of dollars and sending us into a deathly debt spiral. He cannot keep passing stimulus after stimulus and printing more and more money. He cannot pass bills without reading them first.
He was not appointed king, he was elected for a 4 year presidency of a republic. He is our representative. He works for us.
This is our 'progress report' on how we think he's doing...

0 comments: