BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 27, 2010

"No man is an island..."


I don't know who said that, but they were right... Life is so terribly hard by yourself. I don't think God planned for us to be self-sufficient; we are all given talents and abilities and are all parts of the body. I've been trying to make a move by myself and it's so exhausting. And I guess all of the stress got to me last night, since I went into tachocardia and ended up at the hospital, so they could 'convert' me (stop and start my heart to reset the beating rhythm.) They had a very hard time trying to find a vein, and can't give me the meds unless I have an IV in... Then, fortunately, the meds worked the first time (there have been times it took 5 times, and they had to switch to something else.) I know my body is beat, as I have been burning the candle at both ends for awhile. But no one will help! My movers could only come and move the heavy stuff, and it's taken me weeks to try and finish. And I have so, so much from my parents possessions that it's a lot of stuff. And I keep saying I will go through it all, but there's never time to get to it. And in Texas it's either real hot, or real cold, so there are not that many perfect days to do so, and if there are, everyone wants to be out in it!

I know... I've got to start exercising. I've got to start eating better... I've got to be better at a lot of things, but it takes time. It takes money. And it takes discipline. So I will take it in steps. I will finish this move. I will stop eating all sugar. I will eat more fruits and vegetables.
I think I can, I think I can....

0 comments: