BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 22, 2010

"All you need is love..."


For those of you who read my blog, and there are only a handful, you know that my youngest child was born at the end of my 'biological clock.' So it's funny to me when she refers to the 80's as 'back then,' and the 60's like it was the 1800's. And so, I find it amusing that her new obsession is..... wait for it.... the Beatles. That's right, the Beatles. I was in early elementary school when they came on the scene, and like all other American girls, fought with my childhood friends over who 'got' who (I always had dibs on Paul.) DD watched a movie, "Across the Universe," which had Beatles music all through it, and she was hooked. Now she wants old Beatles posters and to download lots of songs from iTunes, which ironically is just now allowing their songs to be purchased. She saw their first American concert on iTunes, and couldn't believe the clothes (and the innocense) of the day.

I guess it's the tie that binds...

0 comments: