BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 11, 2014

#wewillnotforget

Hmmm, where to begin.... I guess with my finger that I BROKE today....
Ughhhhhhhh
I was trying to get our bloodhound puppy (who is MY size) out the back door, but he was being stubborn and digging in like a mule (or ASS.)
Anyway.
At 6:00 am this morning, I was trying to push him with all of my might, when he did a little sidestep, and I went careening headlong down four concrete stairs face first. I landed on my NOSE, which started bleeding and I thought I had broke (it's swollen.) But I could barely get up, and got back inside really hurting, and noticed that my pinky finger was completely perpendicular at the joint.
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.
Anyway.
I had really planned on taking a prayer day - I need that - and just going to God with my heart-felt thoughts and requests. Instead, I went to the doctor, and they took forever, and gave me a tetanus shot, and said to go by hospital for an x-ray in our small town. So I opted not to, since the treatment would be the same.
Sigh.
Our cool town, and surrounding area, had flags flying at half mass at all businesses, and tons more were all up and down Main Street. I got the feeling that this ISIS news with it's beheadings, rapings, and mayhem,  has made everyone keenly aware that the radical jihadists have reloaded and grown, and might make a move at any time. And that our current administration is not prepared, and admitted two weeks ago that they have no strategy. THAT got LOTS of bad press, so the prez got his best speech writers to deliver an empty speech last night (I refuse to watch ANY of his  speeches or press conferences) so they could pretend like they are going to do something about this huge rise in a population hell-bent on killing all infidels (that's us.)
But they're not.
Their idealogy is that Tea Party-ers are the #1 enemy, not Islamists. The prez even had the GALL to say that ISIS is not Islam. What? This from the guy who chose a man from the Muslim Brotherhood to be in Homeland Security. Well that's letting the wolves guard the chicken coop.... But it's not just that. I could list tons of people that the prez has chosen to surround himself with, and then all of this becomes crystal clear. Conservatives were screaming at Republicans to vet this guy in his first election, but no one did. He was black and that's all that mattered. He didn't have to abide by the same rules and he still doesn't. Everyone else had to show their birth certificate, and school information but he never did. And if he was asked, he just acted cool like that was the stupidest question ever, and he would not dignify it with an answer. No, this country got mesmerized by a polished speech giver, and won't hold him accountable for ANYTHING.
Well, this country will suffer for it's stupidity and naivete.
We already are....


0 comments: