BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 27, 2013

Make it happen

Well, it's here. The after Christmas let down.
Sigh.
Not only do I have to ALWAYS work in my stupid POS job on holidays etc. but I was SUPPOSED to get 10 business days (2 weeks) vacation and 3 sick days this year. I only had 2 days last January when DD's danceteam went to NYC and that's it!! I took NO sick days, and somehow my boss says I had no more time off since I went on "doctor appts" when DD is healthy as a horse, and we had like 2 dentist appts each. I'M SOOOO MAD!!!
And it depresses the hell out of me to see all these people on fabulous Christmas vacations!! DD's best friend just got back from a week in San Diego, her other friends were in NYC and now are in Denmark, some others are leaving tomorrow for NYC for the New Year's ball drop in Times Square (which I have ALWAYS wanted to do) and then there are tons of families who are snow skiing.
AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
I'm sorry. I am definitely Wendy Whiner and Debbie Downer all in one crappy package. My Christmas was one of the worst I've ever had, and things aren't getting any better.
Well, I can tell you this.
I am going to make it happen.
I am going to change my life.
It is GOING to get better.
I declare it.
I am not living like this anymore.
I WILL take the bull by the horns.
Things ARE going to change.
I will WILL it into being.
JUST WATCH ME...


(Here are real pix of my friends on Instagram)













0 comments: