BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 24, 2013

Ciao...

Just a quick post to say that the gynormous hail storm the other night did $7,228 worth of damage to my Honda. Now that it's in the body shop (for 30 full days) I had a rental car on my policy - the first day, Enterprise gave me a huge new Dodge Journey. YACK. It was a gas guzzler & horrid. Yesterday I asked for a car with better gas mileage and they traded me for my dream car (pictured) - a new Fiat. I LOVED everything about it. It was even red, my favorite color. I felt younger, and foreign, and, well, like Jennifer Lopez ( what can I say, she does their ads and I'm a sucker for advertising!) It made my day & driving was a blast all day.
Sigh.
Then they called & said it "needed service." Say what? It only had 3,000 miles... I figured someone more important than me pulled rank, and trumped me. They did get me a brand new Toyota Avalon but all I could think of was the Fiat.
Arrivederci (translated from Italian) "'til we meet again..."



0 comments: