BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 19, 2013

"A Few Good Men..."


The more I think about the prez making a Marine hold his umbrella, the angrier I am....
He could have gotten any White House lackey to hold his stupid umbrella, but he picks a United State Marine?? This just really irks me, and evidently has irked other Americans too. Our Marines are some of our best and brightest... you know, they're looking for "a few good men."
When Johnny is a young boy and dreams of being a Marine, he's wanting to be a hero - a good guy - fighting the good fight. Not holding the prez's umbrella like a butler...
I don't know... I think it even goes deeper than what it looked like. The prez has no respect for the military. He was never in the Armed Forces, and is ill-equipped to be Commander-in-Chief.
Just saying....

0 comments: