BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

"Sticks and Stones my break my bones but words will never hurt me"

Wow. Much has happened since I posted two weeks ago about Cliven Bundy...
During that time, the New York Times was able to get a story that they edited so much that they were able to discredit him as a racist. Notice that NO mainstream media were on that BLM story until they sent out their goons, and then it was All racist All the time...
Yeah.
Now they've moved on to the Clippers owner, who evidently really IS a racist. And they are loving every minute of it. But I WILL add that MOST people are NOT racists, so most are agreeing that Donald Sterling is an ass.
And if you're wondering what I think? Yes, of course, I too think the guy is an ass.
But what I wanted to post about is this:  The NBA ruling sets a VERY dangerous precedent. What Sterling said is awful - we all get that. But they WERE just words and he didn't physically hurt anyone. The guy is in his eighties. He paid the players since they were his "employees." They work for the money, and he pays. No one is disputing that.
And I haven't read every single story out there about this but wasn't the guy telling his "girlfriend" (who some are saying was one of his prostitutes) not to be seen with 'those black players or putting it out there on The Instagram.' (Can you believe he even knows what that is?!) So, I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, he was a little jealous. Maybe he was thinking he's in his freaking eighties and the only women he can get are the ones he pays, and even then this one is out galavanting around and taking photos with Magic Johnson (who is ALSO rich but younger and better looking.) Maybe he actually liked this girl and was jealous that she's hanging with rich, buff, athletes (who are also black) so he tells her (in his own stupid way) that he isn't liking this. From what I read, he never threatened this girl. No, he talked to her in almost an employer kind of way, like look, I know I can't tell you not to do this, but I'd rather you not. At least that's how it seemed to me.
I am not siding with this jerk in any way.
I'm trying to show that he said WORDS, and they weren't threatening. And the guy is entitled to his opinion, even though the majority (including me) don't agree with his racist way of thinking. But don't we have a first amendment that says he has freedom of speech?? I guess that amendment is gone now?? I thought we all have the freedom to say whatever we want?? And everyone else had the freedom to not like the guy and the freedom to SAY we don't like the guy. And the players have the freedom to leave the team. And the fans have the freedom to not go to the games.
But to fine the guy $2.5 million dollars?? And ban him from all NBA games and practices? Why not just let the "freedoms" all work themselves out? Sterling would have stopped going to games because everyone would make it clear they didn't want him there. And, even now, he WILL end up selling the Clippers because he will never, ever be able to live this down, even if he apologized every day of his life. So, now he will be fined a ton of money and never go to a game AND have to sell the Clippers out of necessity.
So here's my point. The liberals have won again. They manipulated everyone to do what they want. And that is, if someone says something that goes against the Liberal Creed, then it is "hate" speech, and that person has to be banned from society. It's already happening with homosexuals, as evidenced by the Mozilla CEO "resigning" (under duress)  and in the schools, workplace, ad nauseum. And if you're a Jesus follower, and thus a Bible follower, then if we even QUOTE the Bible and what God says about homosexuals, then it's hate speech. It's already happening in Canada. A pastor was arrested IN CHURCH, for quoting what God says in the Bible about gays.
Yes, the First Amendment is dead. What are you going to do about it???


0 comments: