BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Where's Waldo??

Well, five days have passed since my last post and still no sign of the humongous missing Malaysian airliner of Flight 370....
The only real advancement in the case in five days is that it has now been established that it definitely was a hijacking. (I had suspected this upon hearing of it, but it's now confirmed.) There have been erroneous statements all week, and clearly we are dealing with a third world country trying to appear like they know what they are doing, which CLEARLY they do not. One of the obvious facts is that the Malaysian Airlines chose not to subscribe to a critical service of establishing where their planes are at all times, and the engine information of those planes. And why would an airline do this?? Why, to save money, of course. I don't think I want to EVER fly on an airline that would make that decision, and risk the safety of their passengers to save money. Nor would I want to fly on a plane with a pilot or co-pilot that has brought young blondes to entertain in the cockpit while they fly that big mamma-jamma at 35,000 feet. I don't even want to fly in countries where pilots have been known to be suicidal and decide to commit suicide while flying with over 200 people to take with them to the 'other side.'
Most of the time my gut is correct on these things. My gut has told me from the start that it was a hijacking, and it was with the intention of gleaning information from the Freescale employees. And my gut tells me that all other passengers are probably dead by this time, although I hope I'm wrong. I just can't see them releasing them unless they were to be bargained for, but no one has even claimed a hijacking nor have they asked for money or a trade or whatever a hijacker usually asks for. It's most probable that the plane landed somewhere, because a crash landing on both land and sea, would have activated the black box recorders, and those have not been heard from. Too, the cell phones seemed to ring, which indicated that they were operational.
The longer all of this goes, the more we all know that there are probably no survivors at this point, except maybe the hijackers. It's now been a week from today, so chances are slim to none that passengers have survived.
Who knew that in the year 2014 that a gigantic airliner could be commandeered and flown to a secret location without being tracked??


0 comments: